Ron is our newest member of our team. He has been working in HVAC industry since he was 21 years old and earned his Master license in 2008. He has worked with residential, commercial, maintenance and service plumbing and heating installation.
Ron is a technician who brings a high level of experience, great problem-solving skills, and deep HVAC and plumbing know-how to your home or business.
He receives continual technical and customer service training, so he remains current with the latest equipment, products, techniques, and client service best practices. The list of services he has expertise in includes but is not limited to:
- Installation, maintenance, repairs, and testing equipment for heating and air conditioning systems for clients.
- Implementation of energy-efficient solutions for heating and air that save clients cost.
- General repairs on clients systems and equipment, ensuring adherence to code requirements.
- Expertise in communication systems installing, wiring, and testing.
- Sales of all heating and AC equipment.
- Ensuring 100% customer satisfaction.